Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Natural form

In this assignment we needed to go out and find some interesting natural form, a stick, leaf or a berry for example. I picked a tiny flower that I haven't seen in Finland before. Then we drew some scetches, done a realistic version from clay, done an exaggerated version from clay and the final mission was to develope the shape to a useful object. I got a bit tired with this task and just finished it quikly -I needed to stop myself using too much time on each of our first assigments just to get them done. As final piece I done a small single flower vase shape and I still would like to continue on this to develop it to further. The dramatic low sunlight  in the picture makes these lumps of clay look much better as they really are.




No comments:

Post a Comment