Monday, March 7, 2011

Toothbrush holders

I needed one and my boyfriend's sister wanted one as a birthday present, so toothbrush holders became a the perfect project.

Planning started from a couple of practical points I wanted to achieve: easy to clean, letting the water pass and keep the brushes separated from each other. The new things working on the wheel with these was: altering the shape and building a higher foot by adding clay to the bottom.

The creamy one found it's place on our bathroom sink and the one with bright white glaze went as a present to accompany a soap holder I done earlier (with the same glaze). The green one stay at the" shelf of shame", since it is disgusting me. Though it was very therapeutic to hear other people liking it. So, I learned that even if I hated something I've created, some might love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment